Ever since Brian and I have been married I have wanted to start a blog. Daunted by the task I have put this to the back burner and focused on being a wife. When we found out we were expecting a beautiful baby I again wanted to start a blog, but the exhaustion of being pregnant took it right out of me. When we had our son, Cade, I thought of starting a blog to share our lives as a family of three. After being home from the hospital I knew that would not be an option as for the extreme exhaustion of breastfeeding and having a newborn baby. So I again focused on being the best Mommy to Cade and still being a wonderful wife.
With New Year right around the corner I always make my resolution to lose weight. Which may happen for the first two months and then food starts to look too good again. Occasionally I make a small resolution and follow through with it but nothing too gratifying. So this year my New Years Resolution is to Create a blog, THIS blog and to keep up the post! I also have another New Years Resolution and it is to share the word of God. Brian and I have started a daily devotional together and plan to do this for the rest of our lives. Brian's Brother and his wife gave us an amazing book for Christmas. This is what started our devotions and have made us closer already as a married couple and we have only done 5 days worth of devotions. So at the end of each blog I will close with scripter from what our lives are going through:)
DEVOTIONAL BOOK:
Title: Night Lights
By: Dr. James & Shirley Dobson
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.
—Proverbs 3:5-6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment